Well today I came back home from my little vacation. I left Friday in the afternoon and came back Saturday in the afternoon. I honestly just lefty like I need to get away from this bipolar weather. I enjoyed my little vacation very much. The weather was just perfect. I was mid 60 degrees. It was cold, but I love the cold. We stayed at my brother’s house. When we arrived at my brother’s house it was 4:30 p.m... Once we got there my brother and his family were very happy to see us. My brother lives about 2 hours away. So anyways once we got there he was already planning on what we should eat. His wife was making us coffee. Which I must add, it was some really good coffee. Woke me up right away. Since I was able to sleep in the car. I got myself 2 cups of coffee. For dinner we has some chicken with beans. It was super good because my sister-in-law had made salsa. After that a couple of their friends came over. We had a couple nights here and there. Once they left it was time for bed. Nut I could sleep because of the coffee I had taken earlier that day, but it honestly didn’t take me that long to pass out. The next day the kids went to school, my brother to work and we said our good byes and we came home. It was a small, good vacation.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Well today I came back home from my little vacation. I left Friday in the afternoon and came back Saturday in the afternoon. I honestly just lefty like I need to get away from this bipolar weather. I enjoyed my little vacation very much. The weather was just perfect. I was mid 60 degrees. It was cold, but I love the cold. We stayed at my brother’s house. When we arrived at my brother’s house it was 4:30 p.m... Once we got there my brother and his family were very happy to see us. My brother lives about 2 hours away. So anyways once we got there he was already planning on what we should eat. His wife was making us coffee. Which I must add, it was some really good coffee. Woke me up right away. Since I was able to sleep in the car. I got myself 2 cups of coffee. For dinner we has some chicken with beans. It was super good because my sister-in-law had made salsa. After that a couple of their friends came over. We had a couple nights here and there. Once they left it was time for bed. Nut I could sleep because of the coffee I had taken earlier that day, but it honestly didn’t take me that long to pass out. The next day the kids went to school, my brother to work and we said our good byes and we came home. It was a small, good vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment